The ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management is a 120 credit size qualification, and is equivalent to the 1st year of a degree programme. Learners who complete this qualification can progress to the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management which provides entry on to the third year of relevant Bachelor Degree Programmes at the University of Bolton, UK. A choice of modules are available.
- Business Environment
- Resource Management
- Communication Skills
- People in Organizations
- Planning a Work Based Team Project
- Finance For Managers
- Customer Relationship Management
- Employability Skills
- Personal and Professional Development
- Business Law
- A GCE Advanced level profile or equivalent with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- Other related Level 3 subjects such as ATHE level 3 Diplomas
- An Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved Further Education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
Six Months Fast track or One Year as standard
On Successful Completion of the Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management learners can progress to the ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management. On successful completion of the Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management the learners can progress to the final year of a Bachelor’s Degree (Top Up). The progression options are available as a result of a collaborative agreement between the University of Bolton, UK, and WINC Online.