The ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management is a 120 credit qualification, and is the equivalent level to the 2nd year of a degree programme. Learners who complete this qualification can progress to the third year of the Bachelor’s Degree Top-Up Programmes at University of Bolton, UK. Learners must complete 5 mandatory units worth 80 credits and a further 3 or 4 optional units totalling 120 credits to achieve this qualification.
- Managing communication
- Business Organizations in a Global Context
- People Management
- Finance For Managers
- Research Project
- Risk Management
- Leading Organizational Equality and Diversity
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Customer Relationship Management
- Employability Skills
- Business Ethics
- Prior study in business, management or related subjects at level 4 or above A Level 4 qualification, for example an ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Business and Management or an ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments.
6 Months Fast Track or One Year as standard
On successful completion of the Level 5 Extended Diploma in Management the learners can progress to the final year of a Bachelor’s Degree (Top Up). The progression options are available as a result of a collaborative agreement between the University of Bolton, UK, and WINC Online. The Top Up Degree is offered through synchronous online learning which uses state of the art lecture technology in place of a traditional classroom, meaning learners can access their classes from anywhere in the world!